Montreal Web Design
Content system management -Site design with Administration panel.
100 high-quality sites templates for you to choose from.
Very easy website navigation
Web Training include - 2 hours
- two languages support
- Fast web service provider, Up to 99.9% time very fast Web Hosting
A Content Management System (CMS) is a web site application (Easy to Update) used to create, edit, manage, and publish content for users or internet clients in a consistently organized fashion online by using friendly admin panel.
Web Design CMS web sites for businesses or individuals who require frequently updates, controlling, and publishing industry-specific documentation such as:
News articles, operators' manuals, technical manuals, sales guides, and marketing brochures, blog posts, forums, E-Commerce, Classifieds, and Web Gallery e.t..
A CMS may support the following features:
- User and administration registration panel and their content management roles;
- The ability to assign roles and responsibilities to different content categories or types. Clients may changes images and manage the content.
- Search improvements - Search by Webpage Content.
- Easy to change site navigation panel and/or add any module you need.
CMS module add-ons:
- Membership sign-in
- Blog and Forum
- Os commerce
- Customize design