IBackup offers the essential in online backup services. They providing a streamlined process which includes easy to use applications, convenient access together with reliability. Ibackup specializes in being the best at online backup for Desktop computers and servers operated under Microsoft (Windows) Servers platforms. Recenlty IBackup went over and beyond to cross the mobile market (iPhone apps, Android and Amazon appstore)
- Calabasas, CA
- Founded in 1995 by Raghu Kulkarni, President and CEO of Pro Softnet Corp.
- Worked with several Fortune 100 companies
- Winner of multiple awards including ‘favorite backup service’ by PC World Magazine
How secure is IBackup?
- Data is transferred and stored using 256-bit AES encryption with a user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on the servers
- SAS 70 complaint data-centers built to withstand natural disaster
- Monitored 24 x 7 x 365 protection against physical and network security threats
- Periodic third party scans and audits to test the integrity of our infrastructure and applications
- Files reside on RAID hardware with multiple levels of redundancy
- Industry best 256-bit AES encryption with Private Key
- 30% or better performance compared to competition
IBackup providing you the following features:
Data protection for running databases and servers – MS SQL, MS Exchange,Hyper-V, MS SharePoint and Oracle.
A secure browser-based backup solution for all your local and remote Linux servers.
Create multiple accounts using your storage space and monitor via a centralized console.
Protect and share your digital memories from your iOS and Android devices.
Upload, access, share files; manage backups, your account, and do much more via the Web interface.
How much does IBackup cost?
Assess to 15 – day trial account and get 50 GB storage space.
Ibackup offering a limted period special promo – for new signups or higher plan upgrades will get 50 times more storage space.
How much does Ibackup cost?
|Storage Space||Promo Offer||Monthly Rate||Yearly Rate||For 2 years|
Supporting following devices:
- SQL Server Backup
- Exchange Server Backup
- SharePoint Server Backup
- Oracle Server Backup
- IBackup Drive
- Microso0ft Windowa
- Mobile and Tablet:
Apple – Ipad, Ipgone and Ipod devices
- Phone Support: Yes – Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST
- Email Support: Yes 24/7
- Ticket System: No
- Live Support Chat: Yes 24/7
- Support Forums: Yes
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: Yes
- Case Studies: Yes
Main website and software Supporting English