1. Before we can begin development on your web site we need following information from you:
Any ideas you have about layout, colors, graphics.
Any web site addresses that appeal to you.
Anygraphics you wish to use on your site (i.e. photos, logos, etc), in .gif or .jpg format.
Development begins only when payment has been successfully processed and the above-mentioned items have been received and reviewed. Providing us with the copy (text) for your site before we begin development helps to speed up the process. From our experience, not having your copy completed before the design process can significantly delay the production of your site, which can result in extra fees. There is a $75 fee to re-open an account once we have closed it.
2. Development begins with a graphic representation of the site design. During this phase you can make as many revisions to the design as you wish provided within appropriate time limit.
3. Once the graphic representation is accepted, we begin programming the web site in HTML programming code.
4. Any subsequent changes that affect the interface design, and that would require going back to the graphic file will be charged as extra design time at our standard design rate of $30/hour.
NOTE: During the design phase, we can take up to 2-3 business days to produce the requested changes. Once we have made the requested revisions and the client has been advised, we expect the client to communicate with us within 72 hours. Communication must be consistent in order for us to meet our deadlines.
5. Once all the web pages have been completed with the proper content, we will ask you to provide us with 20 keywords and 5 short descriptions of your web site. This information is placed in the HTML code (Met-Tags), it will help your ranking on search engines.
6. The final step is the testing and launch of your web site. If we are not hosting your site, either you will provide us with your ftp access to upload your site files to a server or we will send you a CD-Rom copy of your complete files.